Spread spectrum/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Spread spectrum, or pages that link to Spread spectrum or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Spread spectrum. Needs checking by a human.
- Bulk encryption : The encipherment of all traffic on a digital transmission medium, without awareness of multiplexed channels, data link protocols, etc., in the medium.
- Clandestine human-source intelligence operational techniques : "Tradecraft" of espionage and activities supporting it, such as secret communication, document forgery, etc.
- Electronic intelligence : Collection and analysis of electronic signals not intended to be intelligible to humans, such as radar or navigational aids
- Electronic protection : A part of electronic warfare which includes a variety of practices which attempt to reduce or eliminate the effect of electronic countermeasures (ECM) on electronic sensors aboard vehicles, ships and aircraft and weapons such as missiles.
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Frequency agility : The capability of a set of electromagnetic receivers and transmitters to change, rapidly, their operating frequencies, possibly under the control of pseudo-random, network-synchronized frequency selection software
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Joint Tactical Information Distribution System : The primary communications system used for sharing tactical information internally, and among NATO, Australia, and other U.S. allies
- Multistatic : Radar, sonar, or other echolocation systems with more than two transmitting and two receiving antennas; fault-tolerant and resistant to stealth and electronic warfare
- Random number : A member of a sequence of which the successive values cannot be predicted, produced by measurement of physical phenomena, appropriate algorithms, or a combination of the two
- Signals intelligence : the practice of acquiring information through monitoring the electromagnetic signals deliberately trasmitted by an opponent, including communications (COMINT) and non-communications electronics such as radar (ELINT).