Qing Dynasty/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Qing Dynasty, or pages that link to Qing Dynasty or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Qing Dynasty. Needs checking by a human.
- Beijing : Capital city of China (pop. 13,831,900).
- Chiang Kai-shek : A Chinese revolutionary and Leader of the Republic of China and Kuomintang from 1928 until his death in 1975.
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Civil law : A system of law which starts with abstract rules, which judges must then apply to the various cases before them.
- Kuomintang : (KMT or GMD) is a Chinese political party that ruled China 1927-48 and then moved to Taiwan.
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Mongolia : A country of Northern Asia, which, with the Chinese autonomous region of Inner Mongolia, was the origin of the Mongol Empire of Genghiz Khan
- Republic of China (1912-1949) : State that administered mainland China, 1912-1949; government forced to withdraw to Taiwan during the Chinese Civil War.
- Shang Dynasty : The second historic Chinese dynasty (ca. 1600 BCE - ca. 1046 BCE), that ruled in "China proper", in the Yellow River valley.
- Shaolin Temple : Add brief definition or description
- Sun Yat-sen : Add brief definition or description
- Uremia : Illness accompanying kidney failure unexplained by derangements in extracellular volume, inorganic ion concentrations, or lack of known renal synthetic products.
- Yuan Shikai : (1859-1916) An important military officer and politician during the later years of the Chinese Qing Dynasty. He was President of China from 1912 until his death in 1916.