Republic of China (1912-1949)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Republic of China (1912-1949), or pages that link to Republic of China (1912-1949) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Republic of China (1912-1949). Needs checking by a human.
- Chiang Kai-shek : A Chinese revolutionary and Leader of the Republic of China and Kuomintang from 1928 until his death in 1975.
- China, history : covers the History of China from 2000 BC to the present.
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Kuomintang : (KMT or GMD) is a Chinese political party that ruled China 1927-48 and then moved to Taiwan.
- Qing Dynasty : Add brief definition or description
- Republic of China : The political state in China from 1912 to 1949, and which since then has administered Taiwan and its territories only.
- Republic : A form of government in which political power and authority is derived from the citizenry, and not from a monarch, whether hereditary or "tyrannical" (ie, a dictator).
- Sun Yat-sen : Add brief definition or description
- Taiwan : Formerly known as Formosa, an East Asian island and the common name for territories administered by the Republic of China.
- Yuan Shikai : (1859-1916) An important military officer and politician during the later years of the Chinese Qing Dynasty. He was President of China from 1912 until his death in 1916.