Chiang Kai-shek/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Chiang Kai-shek, or pages that link to Chiang Kai-shek or to this page or whose text .
- China-Burma-India_theater : (CBI), fought in China, Burma and India, created by the U.S., Britain and China and operated 1942 to 1944 with Chiang Kai-shek as nominal Supreme Commander; in practice with an overall British military commander and a U.S. subcommander in China
- China, history : covers the History of China from 2000 BC to the present.
- Kuomintang : (KMT or GMD) is a Chinese political party that ruled China 1927-48 and then moved to Taiwan.
- Republic of China (1912-1949) : State that administered mainland China, 1912-1949; government forced to withdraw to Taiwan during the Chinese Civil War.