Joseph Warren Stilwell/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Joseph Warren Stilwell, or pages that link to Joseph Warren Stilwell or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Joseph Warren Stilwell. Needs checking by a human.
- American Expeditionary Forces : The American Army serving in Europe during World War I, 1917-1918.
- Battle of Okinawa : The longest, bloodiest U.S. World War II battle in which the Japanese island of Okinawa was captured in the spring of 1945.
- Burma Road and Ledo Road : The main overland supply routes to China in the CBI Theater during World War II.
- Chiang Kai-shek : A Chinese revolutionary and Leader of the Republic of China and Kuomintang from 1928 until his death in 1975.
- China-Burma-India theater : (CBI), fought in China, Burma and India, created by the U.S., Britain and China and operated 1942 to 1944 with Chiang Kai-shek as nominal Supreme Commander; in practice with an overall British military commander and a U.S. subcommander in China
- Claire Chennault : (1890-1958 ), was an Americans military pilot and leader of the "Flying Tigers" in World War II, an American operation that aided China.
- George C. Marshall : Army Chief of Staff (WWII), Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense (Korean War)and sponsor of the Marshall Plan.
- Harry Hopkins : Add brief definition or description
- Lend-Lease : A system of mutual and reciprocal by which the U.S. gave its allies in military aid to help win World War II, with no repayment required
- Manchukuo : Add brief definition or description
- Merrill's Marauders : The common nickname for the U.S. Army 5307th Provisional Unit, codenamed GALAHAD, of 3000 men that operated in Burma, in the China-Burma-India theater (CBI) of World War II in 1944.