Claire Chennault/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Claire Chennault, or pages that link to Claire Chennault or to this page or whose text .
- China-Burma-India theater : (CBI), fought in China, Burma and India, created by the U.S., Britain and China and operated 1942 to 1944 with Chiang Kai-shek as nominal Supreme Commander; in practice with an overall British military commander and a U.S. subcommander in China
- Chiang Kai-shek : A Chinese revolutionary and Leader of the Republic of China and Kuomintang from 1928 until his death in 1975.
- Joseph Warren Stilwell : American general in World War II; commander of American forces in the China-Burma-India theater.
- World War II, air war : Air operations in the Second World War