Civil law/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Civil law, or pages that link to Civil law or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Civil law. Needs checking by a human.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Civil society : The space for social activity outside the market, state and household; the arena of uncoerced collective action around shared interests, purposes and values.
- Crime : Acts or omissions that are made offences against the law and which are prosecuted by the State.
- Enlightenment : In religion, the point at which an aspirant breaks through the barrier of temporal existence and has a direct experience of God. In history, the enlightenment was a philosophical movement of the 18th century that advocated the use of reason as the basis for belief.
- Extrajudicial detention : The policy and practice of holding prisoners captive without judicial authority to do so, or without a recognized authority under international law, such capture of prisoners of war
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Sexual harassment in U.S. employment and housing : Add brief definition or description