Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Pharmacogenomics, or pages that link to Pharmacogenomics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pharmacogenomics. Needs checking by a human.
- Abacavir : A nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) used to treat HIV/AIDS.
- Clinical decision support system : Interactive computer programs that directly assist physicians and other health professionals with decision-making tasks.
- Drug toxicity : Manifestations of the adverse effects of drugs administered therapeutically or in the course of diagnostic techniques.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Heart failure : Defective cardiac filling and/or impaired contraction and emptying, resulting in the heart's inability to pump a sufficient amount of blood to meet the needs of the body tissues or to be able to do so only with an elevated filling pressure.
- Systems biology : The study of biological systems as a whole.
- Traditional medicine : Methods of healthcare, not formulated based on scientific models or necessarily having demonstrated efficacy in randomized controlled trials, which still have a long history of safety and presumed efficacy as used in specific cultures
- Warfarin : Rat poison also used as anticoagulant medication to prevent embolism and thrombosis