International Normalized Ratio/Related Articles
- See also changes related to International Normalized Ratio, or pages that link to International Normalized Ratio or to this page or whose text .
- Coagulation : The process of the interaction of blood coagulation factors that results in an insoluble fibrin clot.
- Prothrombin time : Clotting time of plasma recalcified in the presence of excess tissue thromboplastin, which measures the interactions of fibrinogen, prothrombin, Factor V, Factor VII and Factor X
- Partial thromboplastin time : (PTT) A measurement of the ability of blood to coagulate; reported in combination with the prothrombin time (PT) and with the International Normalized Ratio, a calculation that corrects the PT and PTT for reagent and laboratory variation
- World Health Organization : United Nations' agency for health, focussing on the control and prevention of diseases, and the support for international health programs.
- Anticoagulant : Agents that prevent blood clotting.
- Aspirin : Common analgesic used for treating mild to moderate pain; protective against blood clots and heart disease when administered indefinitely in low doses
- Clopidrogel : Add brief definition or description
- Heparin : Used in vitro and in vivo as an anticoagulant, a highly acidic mucopolysaccharide formed of equal parts of sulfated D-glucosamine and D-glucuronic acid with sulfaminic bridges
- Warfarin : Rat poison also used as anticoagulant medication to prevent embolism and thrombosis