Ordered pair/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Ordered pair, or pages that link to Ordered pair or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ordered pair. Needs checking by a human.
- Affine space : Collection of points, none of which is special; an n-dimensional vector belongs to any pair of points.
- Cartesian product : The set of ordered pairs whose elements come from two given sets.
- Complex number : Numbers of the form a+bi, where a and b are real numbers and i denotes a number satisfying .
- Graph (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Measurable space : Set together with a sigma-algebra of subsets of this set.
- Rational number : A number that can be expressed as a ratio of two integers.
- Topological space : A mathematical structure (generalizing some aspects of Euclidean space) defined by a family of open sets.
- Vector space : A set of vectors that can be added together or scalar multiplied to form new vectors