Orbital hybridisation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Orbital hybridisation, or pages that link to Orbital hybridisation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Orbital hybridisation. Needs checking by a human.
- Methane : A chemical compound and alkane with the molecular formula CH4, and the principal component of natural gas.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Nobel Prize : A prestigious annual prize awarded according to the will of Swedish chemist and entrepreneur Alfred Nobel in the categories Peace, Literature, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, and Physics.
- Schrödinger equation : A differential equation of quantum mechanics, describing the spatial and temporal behavior of wave functions.