Molecular orbital/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Molecular orbital, or pages that link to Molecular orbital or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Molecular orbital. Needs checking by a human.
- Born-Oppenheimer approximation : A technique in quantum mechanics in which the kinetic energies of nuclei and electrons are calculated separately.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Electron orbital : Quantum mechanical quadratically integrable one-electron function (function of the coordinates of one electron)
- Molecular orbital theory : Deals with definition and computation of molecular orbitals.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Orbital (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Orbital hybridisation : The concept of mixing atomic orbitals to form new hybrid orbitals suitable for the qualitative description of atomic bonding properties.
- Oxidative stress : An imbalance between the production of reactive oxygen and a biological system's ability to readily detoxify the reactive intermediates or easily repair the resulting damage.
- Quantum chemistry : A branch of theoretical chemistry, which applies quantum mechanics and quantum field theory to address issues and problems in chemistry.
- Slater determinant : A form for the wavefunction of a multi-fermionic system that satisfies anti-symmetry requirements, and consequently the Pauli exclusion principle, by changing sign upon exchange of fermions.