Open knowledge/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Knowledge : On one common account by philosophers, justified, true belief; often used in a looser way by everyone else to mean any truth or belief, and also a whole body of truth or a whole system of belief.
- Copyleft : The use of traditional copyright and intellectual property law to pursue goals of open sharing and collaboration.
- Open Knowledge Foundation : A non-profit organization in the UK dedicated to promoting open knowledge; founded in 2004.
- Open Knowledge Conference : An annual conference dedicated to open knowledge in all its variety; organized by the Open Knowledge Foundation since 2007.
- Public Domain : Intellectual property that is not protected by copyright, trade mark or patent.
- Free knowledge : Add brief definition or description
- Open source : A common shorthand for open source software.
- Open education : A movement to provide free educational resources, typically via the World Wide Web.
- Open science : A movement aimed at making the process of scientific research more transparent both within and beyond the scientific community, and at sharing its results with the widest possible audience.
- Open data : Data that are publicly available for use, reuse and redistribution, typically for free via the World Wide Web.
- Creative Commons : A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to enabling the sharing of the digital heritage of humanity.
- Panton Principles : A set of recommendations on how to label scientific research data that are made public, with the aim of facilitating reproducibility and reuse.