- Greek mythology : Body of myths and legends belonging to the ancient Greeks concerning their Gods and heroes, the nature of the world, and the origins and significance of their own cult and ritual practices.
- Penelope (mythology) : Add brief definition or description
- Telemachus : Add brief definition or description
- Circe : Add brief definition or description
- Aeneid : An epic poem written by Virgil, which depicts the hero Aeneas fleeing from Troy, journeying to Carthage, Sicily, and finally to Italy where after battling, he becomes the precursor of the city of Rome; a monumental work of major significance in Western literature.
- Iliad : Homeric epic poem, the first great work of European literature.
- Agamemnon : High King of Mycenae and commander of the Greek forces attacking Troy.
- Trojan War : Add brief definition or description