< CirceJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Circe, or pages that link to Circe or to this page or whose text contains "Circe".
- Greek mythology [r]: Body of myths and legends belonging to the ancient Greeks concerning their Gods and heroes, the nature of the world, and the origins and significance of their own cult and ritual practices. [e]
- Greek god [r]: In Greek mythology, immortal beings with vast powers but human attributes. [e]
- Odyssey [r]: An Ancient Greek epic Homeric poem narrating the struggles of Odysseus to return to his island home of Ithaca after the Trojan war [e]
- Odysseus [r]: Odysseus was a legendary, possibly actual, Greek king of Ithaca, the focal point of certain literary works, and also entering into others [e]
- Hermes [r]: In Greek mythology, the herald god, also known as a thief and as escorting the dead to Hades. [e]
- Helios [r]: From Greek mythology, the god known as a Titan who is the god of the sun. [e]