Northern Ireland/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Northern Ireland, or pages that link to Northern Ireland or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Ireland (island) : An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Belfast : The capital of Northern Ireland and the second-largest city on the island of Ireland.
- Derry : Add brief definition or description
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Wales : A country of the United Kingdom that historically was considered a principality; population about 3,000,000.