Nativism (psychology)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Nativism (psychology), or pages that link to Nativism (psychology) or to this page or whose text .
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Cognitive science : The scientific study either of mind or intelligence and includes parts of cognitive psychology, linguistics and computer science.
- Innatism : Add brief definition or description
- Empiricism : The branch of knowledge that views sense experience as the only source of knowledge.
- Behaviorism : A major branch of psychology, started by Ivan Pavlov, which characterizes behavior in terms of stimuli and responses
- Language acquisition : The study of how language comes to users of first and second languages.
- Language (general) : A type of communication system, commonly used in linguistics, computer science and other fields to refer to different systems, including 'natural language' in humans, programming languages run on computers, and so on. A wider definition of language - what counts as a language and what doesn't - is a difficult philosophical topic, deserving an article in its own right.
- Noam Chomsky : American linguist, MIT professor and left-wing political activist.
- B.F. Skinner : Add brief definition or description
- Steven Pinker : (b. 18 September 1954) Canadian experimental psychologist, cognitive scientist, and author of popular science, known for his wide-ranging advocacy of evolutionary psychology and the computational theory of mind.