Myocardial revascularization/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Myocardial revascularization, or pages that link to Myocardial revascularization or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Myocardial revascularization. Needs checking by a human.
- Angioplasty : Reconstruction of an artery.
- Carotid endarterectomy : Excision of the thickened, atheromatous tunica intima of a carotid artery.
- Coronary artery bypass : Surgical therapy of ischemic coronary artery disease achieved by grafting a section of saphenous vein, internal mammary artery, or other substitute between the aorta and the obstructed coronary artery distal to the obstructive lesion.
- Coronary artery : Blood vessels that provide oxygenated blood to the structure of the heart itself
- Coronary heart disease : Disease of the heart that involves narrowing of the coronary arteries.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty : Surgical dilatation of an occluded coronary artery by means of a balloon catheter to restore myocardial blood supply.
- Preoperative care : Preparation and management of a patient prior to surgery.
- Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) risk score : The Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) Risk Score is a clinical prediction rule that can predict the likelihood of morbidity in patients with unstable angina or Non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI).