Carotid endarterectomy/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Carotid endarterectomy, or pages that link to Carotid endarterectomy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Carotid endarterectomy. Needs checking by a human.
- Aspirin : Common analgesic used for treating mild to moderate pain; protective against blood clots and heart disease when administered indefinitely in low doses
- Diabetes mellitus : Relative or absolute lack of insulin leading to uncontrolled carbohydrate metabolism.
- Preoperative care : Preparation and management of a patient prior to surgery.
- Stroke : A sudden loss of brain function due to interrupted blood supply.