Musculoskeletal manipulation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Musculoskeletal manipulation, or pages that link to Musculoskeletal manipulation or to this page or whose text .
- Anatomy : The branch of morphology given to the study of the structure of members of the biological kingdom Animalia (animals).
- Healing arts : The health sciences, forms of complementary and alternative medicine, and traditional practices aimed at curing disease, healing injury and promoting wellness.
- Health sciences : Add brief definition or description
- Chiropractic : A complementary, alternative health-care profession that aims to heal using manual therapies on the spine and extremities.
- Massage : Systematic, applied manipulation of body tissues with the hands to relieve pain and reduce swelling, relax muscles, and speed healing after strains and sprains.
- Occupational therapy : A rehabilitative service that aims to make people as independent as possible, focused on training in, and assistive devices for, activities of daily living
- Osteopathic medicine : Add brief definition or description
- Osteopathy : Non-allopathic system of medicine in which emphasis is given on the musculoskeletal system, and the body's ability to heal itself under the right conditions; osteopathic medicine is a conventional medical curriculum with additional training in manipulation
- Physical and rehabilitation medicine : A medical specialty concerned with the use of physical agents, mechanical apparatus, and manipulation in rehabilitating physically diseased or injured patients.
- Physical therapy : An allied health profession that concentrates on restoration of strength and motion through active and passive manipulations and motions
- Reflexology : The systematic, manual stimulation of the reflex maps located on the feet, hands and outer ears that resembles a shape of the human body (Reflexological Society of America)
- Stretching : Add brief definition or description
- Dance therapy : The use of dance and other movement techniques to improve health, dealing with emotional or neurologic problems
- Energy medicine : Techniques in complementary and alternative medicine that involve either the unconventional use of electromagnetic fields, or of biological energies not detectable by conventional instrumentations, to maintain or improve health
- Mind-body therapies : Techniques to improve mental or physical health that involve creating images, suggestion, states of relaxation to reduce the impact of pain or to accelerate healing