Dance therapy/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Dance therapy, or pages that link to Dance therapy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dance therapy. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthroposophy : A holistic extension to conventional medicine, emphasizing the spiritual, and using art and movement, as well as herbal remedies, especially mistletoe
- Health science : The helping professions that use applied science to improve health and to treat disease.
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Medical education : Learning process of being a medical practitioner, either the initial training to become a doctor or further training thereafter (including residency).
- Mind-body therapies : Techniques to improve mental or physical health that involve creating images, suggestion, states of relaxation to reduce the impact of pain or to accelerate healing
- Musculoskeletal manipulations : Physical movement of body tissues, muscles and bones, by hands or equipment, to improve health and circulation, relieve fatigue, or promote healing.
- Psychotherapy : An intervention or insight technique that relies on communication between a therapist and a client(s) to address specific forms of diagnosable mental illness, or everyday problems
- Sports medicine : Branch of medicine that deals with injuries or illnesses resulting from participation in sports and athletic activities.