Graduate medical education/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Graduate medical education, or pages that link to Graduate medical education or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Graduate medical education. Needs checking by a human.
- Allopathy : An essentially discredited medical theory of the 19th century and earlier, which focused on using drugs, sometimes in high doses, that produced the opposite to an undesired symptom; they were not targeted on etiology
- Angioplasty : Reconstruction of an artery.
- Medical education : Learning process of being a medical practitioner, either the initial training to become a doctor or further training thereafter (including residency).
- Pathology : The medical specialty that is expert in the use of laboratory methods to support clinicians in diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis