- See also changes related to Menopause, or pages that link to Menopause or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Menopause. Needs checking by a human.
- Biological clock : Physiological mechanism that regulates the timing of any biological process or activity
- Breast cancer : Cancer of the glandular breast tissue.
- Contraception (medical methods) : Medications and medical devices used to prevent pregnancy in sexually active couples.
- Evolution of menopause : History of the origins of menopause and the evolutionary processes that have affected the menstral cycle.
- Hemochromatosis : Hereditary disorder affecting iron metabolism in which excessive amounts of iron accumulate in the body tissues, characterized by diabetes mellitus, liver dysfunction, and a bronze pigmentation of the skin.
- Irritable bowel syndrome : A disorder with chronic or recurrent colonic symptoms without a clearcut etiology.
- Natural family planning : Birth-control method dependent on abstinence during the period of ovulation.
- Ovary (human) : Paired female reproductive organ that produces ova and, estrogen and progesterone.
- Steroid : Hormone group that controls metabolism, catabolism, growth, electrolyte balance and sexual characteristics.