Ovary (human)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Ovary (human), or pages that link to Ovary (human) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ovary (human). Needs checking by a human.
- Contraception (medical methods) : Medications and medical devices used to prevent pregnancy in sexually active couples.
- Ebola : A virus that causes severe hemhorragic fever and often death, that is easily spread.
- Menopause : The cessation of menstrual activity due to failure to form ovarian follicles, which normally occurs age 45–55.
- Ovulatory cycle (human) : Process in the females menstrual cycle by which a mature ovarian follicle ruptures and discharges an ovum that participates in reproduction.