Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Measles. Needs checking by a human.
- Active immunity : The state in which a host maintains an enhanced immunity|immune response]] to a particular disease, triggered either by having had the disease or by receiving antigens for it.
- Domestication : The process of habituating wild animals or plants to live in association with humans, thereby providing us with food, livestock and pets.
- Ebola : A virus that causes severe hemhorragic fever and often death, that is easily spread.
- Fever : Elevation in the central body temperature of warm-blooded animals caused by abnormal functioning of the thermoregulatory mechanisms.
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplant : Transplantation of blood stem cells derived from the bone marrow or blood, most often performed for people with diseases of the blood and cancer.
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- U.S. intelligence and global health : Analysis by the United States intelligence community, in conjunction with more general health organizations, relating to issues of human survival from health-related issues
- Virology : The study of viruses, sometimes included in the field of microbiology.