Led Zeppelin United Kingdom Tour 1968/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Led Zeppelin United Kingdom Tour 1968, or pages that link to Led Zeppelin United Kingdom Tour 1968 or to this page or whose text .
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Led Zeppelin concerts : A description and chronology of Led Zeppelin concerts between 1968-1980, and post-1980 reunions.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- The Yardbirds : Influential English R&B group formed in 1963, widely known for launching the careers of three guitarists: Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page.
- Led Zeppelin: The Concert File : 1997 music reference book on concerts by the English rock band Led Zeppelin. Revised in 2005.