Karel Koželuh/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Karel Koželuh, or pages that link to Karel Koželuh or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Karel Koželuh. Needs checking by a human.
- Catalog of World No. 1 male tennis players : Add brief definition or description
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Hans Nüsslein : A professional German tennis player of the 1930s.
- Tennis : A sport played on a hard-surfaced rectangular court, between either two players or two teams of two players each, in which the players attempt to strike a hollow rubber ball, using a stringed raquet, over a net into the opponent's half of the court.