Israel-Palestine conflict/Related Articles
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- Israel : Country in the Middle East.
- Palestine : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Palestine (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Gaza Strip : 26-mile-long Middle Eastern coastal region long the Mediterranean Sea, bordering Egypt and Israel; population about 1.4 million Palestinian people, governed by Hamas since June 2007.
- West Bank : Areas on the West Bank of the Jordan River, assigned to Jordan by the United Nations resolution that partitioned the British Mandate of Palestine, which have been under Israeli control since the 1967 Arab-Israeli War
- Israel-Palestine security : Military and intelligence means of protecting Israel and Palestine from one another's attacks, without consideration of long-term political solutions
- Government of Israel : Add brief definition or description
- Palestinian Authority : The elected government, not fully sovereign, of the Occupied Territories of Palestine
- Hamas : The most powerful political and military organization in the Occupied Territories, especially the Gaza Strip; offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood but not Salafism
- Likud : Headed by Prime Minister and ruling coalition leader Benjamin Netanyahu, a center-right political party of the State of Israel
- Egypt : A country in the northeastern corner of Africa, bordering Sudan, Libya, the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea
- Jordan : An Arab country of the Middle East, landlocked and bordered by Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the West Bank of Palestine
- Lebanon : a country in the Middle East. It borders Syria to the north and east, Israel to the south, and the Mediterranean Sea to the west. Its official language is Arabic, although French is widely spoken. The capital and largest city of Lebanon is Beirut.
- Syria : Country in the Middle East, facing the Mediterranean Sea, and sharing borders with Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey.
- Arab League : Add brief definition or description
- Quartet (Middle East) : Add brief definition or description
- Saudi Arabia : A country in the Middle East, governed by a monarchy under Islamic law, which includes the most revered sites in Islam, and also dominates the world's oil economy.
- Iran : Country in the Middle East.