West Bank/Related Articles
- See also changes related to West Bank, or pages that link to West Bank or to this page or whose text .
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- Palestine : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Palestine (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Occupied Territories : Those parts of Jordan (i.e., the West Bank and East Jerusalem) and Egypt (i.e., Gaza) that were occupied by the Israeli Defense Forces during the 1967 Arab-Israeli War, and are now under the civil authority of the Palestinian Authority subject to Israeli military control; this specific term implies a belief that the Israeli actions are illegal, with which the State of Israel does not agree
- Arab-Israeli conflict : Add brief definition or description
- Palestinian Authority : The elected government, not fully sovereign, of the Occupied Territories of Palestine
- Gaza Strip : 26-mile-long Middle Eastern coastal region long the Mediterranean Sea, bordering Egypt and Israel; population about 1.4 million Palestinian people, governed by Hamas since June 2007.
- Jerusalem : A city in the Middle East, with great religious significance to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam; divided by the United Nations partition of the British Mandate of Palestine but captured by Israel in 1967; governed by State of Israel and claimed as its capital; Palestinian Authority claims East Jerusalem as its capital;
- Israel : Country in the Middle East.