Intelligence on the Korean War/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Intelligence on the Korean War, or pages that link to Intelligence on the Korean War or to this page or whose text .
- Korean War : A modern conflict (1950-1953) fought on the Korean peninsula between the US-led UN forces, and the Communist coalition of North Korea and China.
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Douglas MacArthur : Senior U.S. Army commander in the Second World War, head of the Occupation of Japan, holder of the highest rank and highest honor for valor in the Army, yet relieved of command for insubordination
- Charles Willoughby : Major General, U.S. Army, who was the chief of intelligence (i.e., G-2) for Douglas MacArthur during the Second World War, Japanese Occupation and Korean War