Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hallucinogen, or pages that link to Hallucinogen or to this page or whose text .
- Hallucination : Perception of objects, sounds, or sensations having no demonstrable reality, usually arising from a disorder of the nervous system or in response to certain drugs.
- Neuropharmacology : Add brief definition or description
- Jimsonweed : Add brief definition or description
- Lysergic acid diethylamide : Add brief definition or description
- Mescaline : Add brief definition or description
- Psilocybin : Add brief definition or description
- Psychosis : A brain disorder characterized by severely distorted sensory perception.
- Shamanism : Range of traditional beliefs and practices concerned with communication with the spirit world, and entering supernatural realms to obtain answers to the problems of their community.
- Serotonin : A biochemical messenger and regulator, synthesized from the essential amino acid L-tryptophan.
- Dopamine : A monoamine neurotransmitter formed in the brain by the decarboxylation of dopa and essential to the normal functioning of the central nervous system.