Guinea (country)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Guinea (country), or pages that link to Guinea (country) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Guinea. Needs checking by a human.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Bureau of African Affairs : United States Department of State division that supervises diplomacy with African nations
- Charles de Gaulle : French military and political leader who died in 1970.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Côte d'Ivoire : West African republic, centre of coffee and cocoa production, with Yamoussoukro its capital; achieved independence from France in 1960 (population about 21 million).
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.