Gonzaga '68/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Gonzaga '68, or pages that link to Gonzaga '68 or to this page or whose text .
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Train Kept A-Rollin' : Add brief definition or description
- I Can't Quit You Baby : A 1956 song written by Willie Dixon and covered by many artists, including Led Zeppelin.
- As Long As I Have You : Add brief definition or description
- Dazed and Confused (Led Zeppelin song) : Landmark 1969 song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their eponymous debut album, which became an early centrepiece for the group's live performances.
- White Summer : A 1969 instrumental folk rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin and released on their 1990 Led Zeppelin box set.
- How Many More Times : 1969 song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their eponymous debut album Led Zeppelin, which became an early centrepiece for the group's live performances.
- Moby Dick (song) : A 1969 rock instrumental recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Led Zeppelin II, which became a centrepiece for John Bonham's solo performances.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Led Zeppelin North American Tour 1968–1969 : A concert tour of the United States and Canada by Led Zeppelin, from December 1968 to February 1969.
- Gonzaga University : Add brief definition or description
- Spokane, Washington : Add brief definition or description
- Bootleg recording : An audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority.