You Shook Me/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to You Shook Me, or pages that link to You Shook Me or to this page or whose text .
- Blues : A music genre based on the use of the blues chord progressions (I-IV-V) and blue notes.
- Willie Dixon : Add brief definition or description
- J. B. Lenoir : Add brief definition or description
- Muddy Waters : Add brief definition or description
- Jeff Beck : Add brief definition or description
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Chess Records : Add brief definition or description
- I Can't Quit You Baby : A 1956 song written by Willie Dixon and covered by many artists, including Led Zeppelin.
- Atlantic Records : American record label best known for its many recordings of rhythm & blues, rock and roll, and jazz, and artists like Led Zeppelin, and Dusty Springfield.
- Led Zeppelin (album) : Landmark and influential 1969 debut studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin.
- Boxed Set 2 : A 1993 compilation box set of digitally remastered songs by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- The Complete Studio Recordings (Led Zeppelin box set) : A 1993 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- BBC Sessions (Led Zeppelin album) : A 1997 live album recorded by Led Zeppelin at the BBC between 1969-1971.
- Definitive Collection: Mini LP Replica CD Box Set : A 2008 box set of digitally remastered studio albums by Led Zeppelin in replica sleeves, recorded between 1968 to 1979.
- Cabala (box set) : A retrospective box set of soundboard and audience bootleg recordings of Led Zeppelin and solo careers.
- Jimmy Page: Session Man, Volume Three : A 1999 unauthorised studio session compilation of guitarist Jimmy Page, by Head Records.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Glyn Johns : Add brief definition or description