Frances Hutcheson/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Frances Hutcheson, or pages that link to Frances Hutcheson or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Frances Hutcheson. Needs checking by a human.
- Adam Smith : Scottish moral philosopher and political economist (1723-1790), a major contributor to the modern perception of free market economics; author of Wealth of Nations (1776).
- Aesthetics : Discipline of philosophy which deals with understanding aesthetic evaluation and judgment through the application of reason.
- Civil society : The space for social activity outside the market, state and household; the arena of uncoerced collective action around shared interests, purposes and values.
- Jeremy Bentham : (1748–1832) British utilitarian political philosopher.
- Scottish Enlightenment : A period in 18th century Scotland characterized by a great outpouring of intellectual and scientific accomplishments.