Evolution of the human diet/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Evolution of the human diet, or pages that link to Evolution of the human diet or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Evolution of the human diet. Needs checking by a human.
- Adaptation : Describes the event of a trait being selected by the mechanism of natural selection.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Calorie : The unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water by 1°C at 1 atmosphere of absolute pressure.
- Chimpanzee : An ape home to western and central Africa.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Epidemiology : The branch of demography that studies patterns of disease in human or animal populations.
- Geographic information system : Utility to handle spatial data that incorporates encoding, management, analysis and output.
- Holistic living : The concept of simple and spiritual living with moderation in food intake, adequate exercise and positive thinking and attitude to life.
- Homo erectus : Extinct species of the genus Homo, believed to have been the first hominin, that lived from about 1.8 million to 250,000 years ago.
- Isotope : An atom of a chemical element with a specific number of neutrons and hence a specific nuclear mass, such as carbon-14 (14C).
- Oxidative stress : An imbalance between the production of reactive oxygen and a biological system's ability to readily detoxify the reactive intermediates or easily repair the resulting damage.
- Paleoanthropology : The branch of physical anthropology that focuses on the study of human evolution, tracing the anatomic, behavioral and genetic linkages of our ancient, usually bipedal, ancestors.
- Physical anthropology : The anthropological study of humans as a biological species.
- Primatology : The study of the behaviorial and biological characteristics belonging to the members of the order Primates.
- Taphonomy : The study of a decaying organism over time.