Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Calorie. Needs checking by a human.
- Banana : The fruit of a wide range of species in the Musa taxonomic genus.
- Butter : A food made by churning cream to separate out the solids.
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Evolution of the human diet : Factors in the development of the human diet in history.
- Glycogen : Polysaccharide that is the main form of carbohydrate storage in animals and occurs primarily in the liver and muscle tissue.
- Heat : A form of energy that flows spontaneously from hotter to colder bodies that are in thermal contact.
- Joule : The SI unit of energy (symbol: J) which is a measure of the capacity to do work or generate heat.
- Langley (unit) : Energy density unit defined as 1 calorie per square centimeter and equal to 0.0858 Watt/meter2 (W/m2).