- See also changes related to Eukaryota, or pages that link to Eukaryota or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Eukaryota. Needs checking by a human.
- Animalia : The taxonomic kingdom including all animals.
- Anise : Annual herbaceous plant in the Apiaceae family that produces oil-rich fruits that have a distinct licorice taste.
- Archaea : A major group of numerous microorganisms fundamentally different from the bacteria and including many chemolithotrophs and extremophiles.
- Aspasia (orchid) : Is an orchid genus formed by seven species spread from Costa Rica to South Brazil and closely related to the genus Miltonia.
- Aspergillus niger : Fungus and one of the most common species of the genus Aspergillus, which causes a disease called black mold on certain fruits and vegetables such as grapes, onions, and peanuts, and is a common contaminant of food.
- Banana : The fruit of a wide range of species in the Musa taxonomic genus.
- Bifrenaria : A genus of orchids formed by circa twenty species of South America, some widely cultivated because of their large and colored flowers; divided in two distinct groups, one with large flowers and short inflorescences and the other with small flowers and long inflorescences.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- Epidendroideae : It is the largest subfamily of Orchidaceae, with three quarters of all known species, split into several tribes and subtribes, encompassing more than five hundred genera and about twenty thousand species distributed almost all over the world, except in the dryer deserts and polar areas; known for being orchids with coherent pollen forming pollinia and with one incumbent anther only, or with the anther bent back, but then with clearly plicate leaves and roots hardly ever fleshy.
- Fungus : A eukaryotic organism, classified into the kingdom Fungi, that is heterotrophic and digest their food externally, and may be a yeast, mold, or mushroom.
- Ginkgo : Dioecious tree, commonly known as the maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba), that is native to China and is cultivated as a shade tree, and is regarded as a living fossil.
- Heterotaxis : A genus of orchids formed by a group of about fourteen large epiphytic neotropical species of small flowers, which previously were considered part of genus Maxillaria.
- Isabelia : Is an orchid genus formed by three tiny species spread from Northeast of Brazil to Argentina, two species previously classified under genera Neolaucea and Sophronitella, which are closely related to the genera Constantia.
- Kingdom (biology) : The second highest level taxon of organisms in scientific classification and biological taxonomy.
- Leptotes (orchid) : A genus of orchids formed by nine small species that exist primarily in the dry jungles of South and Southeast Brazil.
- Loefgrenianthus : A monotypic genus of orchids from Southeast and Southern Brazil closely related to Leptotes.
- Miltonia : An orchid genus formed by nine showy epiphyte species and seven natural hybrids of Brazil, one species reaching Argentina and Paraguay.
- Neomura : Speculative clade composed of the two domains of life of Archaea and Eukaryota.
- Noctiluca scintillans : Free-living, heterotrophic, non-parasitic marine-dwelling species of dinoflagellate that exhibits bioluminescence.
- Orchid : Any plant classified under Orchidaceae, one of the largest plant families and the largest among Monocotyledons.
- Organelle : Specialized subunit within a cell that has a specific function, and is usually separately enclosed within its own lipid membrane, found in all eukaryotic cells.
- Organism : An individual living individual: a complex, adaptive physical system that acts a integrated unit that sustains metabolism and reproduces progeny that resemble it.
- Phymatochilum : Is an orchid genus formed by only one species, Phymatochilum brasiliense, inhabitant of Serra do Mar mountains in Brazilian southeast and northeast, which vegetatively resembles Oncidium species, however, is more closely related to the genus Miltonia.
- Plant (organism) : A eukaryotic organism, grouped into the kingdom Plantae, that typically synthesizes nutrients through photosynthesis and possesses the inability to voluntarily move.
- Prion : Simple proteins that do not contain any nucleic acid, thought to act as an infectious agent responsible for Creutzfeld-Jacob disease, kuru and possibly other degenerative diseases of the brain in humans, scrapie in sheep, and bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE).
- Rose : Any of thousands of varieties of shrubs and flowers belonging to the genus Rosa; belongs to a larger group called a family, named Rosaceae, that includes brambles and briars.
- Scaphyglottis : Is an orchid genus formed by almost seventy species of tropical New World characterized by the habit of shooting new pseudobulbs both from the apex and the base of older ones and by its generally dull colored small flowers that bloom several times on previous years pseudobulbs.
- Scuticaria : A genus of orchids, closely related to Bifrenaria, formed by nine showy species of cylindrical leaves, which exist in three isolated areas of South America.