Kingdom (biology)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Kingdom (biology), or pages that link to Kingdom (biology) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Kingdom (biology). Needs checking by a human.
- Adaptation : Describes the event of a trait being selected by the mechanism of natural selection.
- Animalia : The taxonomic kingdom including all animals.
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Anise : Annual herbaceous plant in the Apiaceae family that produces oil-rich fruits that have a distinct licorice taste.
- Archaea : A major group of numerous microorganisms fundamentally different from the bacteria and including many chemolithotrophs and extremophiles.
- Aye-aye : A lemur that is the sole living member of the family Daubentoniidae.
- Bacteria : A major group of single-celled microorganisms.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Fern : are a group of seedless vascular plants that make up the class Pteropsida, closely allied to horsetails and whisk ferns, also considered to be ferns, with which form the division Pterophyta, that evolved in the Devonian period comprising about 12,000 species.
- Fungus : A eukaryotic organism, classified into the kingdom Fungi, that is heterotrophic and digest their food externally, and may be a yeast, mold, or mushroom.
- Genus (biology) : A taxonomic unit above species and below family.
- Kingdom (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Multicellular organism : Organism consisting of more than one cell, and having differentiated cells that perform specialized functions in the organism.
- Organism : An individual living individual: a complex, adaptive physical system that acts a integrated unit that sustains metabolism and reproduces progeny that resemble it.
- Plant (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Plant (organism) : A eukaryotic organism, grouped into the kingdom Plantae, that typically synthesizes nutrients through photosynthesis and possesses the inability to voluntarily move.
- Protist : A unicellular organism grouped into the kingdom Protista that may have characteristics of plants and/or animals.
- Regnum : Add brief definition or description
- Scientific name : Formal system of naming organisms, whereby each species receives a Latin or Latinized name of two parts, the first indicating the genus and the second being the specific name.
- Species (biology) : A fundamental unit of biological classification - a set of individual organisms that produce fertile offspring.
- Taxonomy : The principles underlying classification, often in a hierarchy.
- Taxon : Any group or rank categorised in the classification of organisms, e.g., class, order, family.
- Zimbabwe : A country located in Southern Africa bordering the countries of Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, and Zambia.