< EclipticJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ecliptic, or pages that link to Ecliptic or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ecliptic. Needs checking by a human.
- Antares : The brightest star in the constellation of Scorpius and the sixteenth brightest star in the nighttime sky.
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Chinese constellation : The way ancient Chinese grouped the stars, which are very different from the modern IAU recognized constellations.
- Latitude : Location north or south of the equator, measured in degrees from the equator, which is 0.
- Mars (planet) : The fourth planet from the Sun in our solar system; named after the Roman god of war; also known as the "Red Planet".
- Milky Way : The Milky Way galaxy which contains our solar system.
- Right-hand rule : Rule for the direction of the vector describing a cross product, a torque, or an angular momentum.
- Saturn (planet) : The sixth planet from the Sun in our solar system; named after the Roman god of agriculture and harvest.
- Solar system : Our sun, Sol and the astronomical objects, like Planet Earth, gravitationally bound to it