Chinese constellation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Chinese constellation, or pages that link to Chinese constellation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Chinese constellation. Needs checking by a human.
- Algenib : Star in the lower left-hand corner of the Great Square of Pegasus.
- Alphard : The brightest star in the constellation Hydra, marking the heart of the snake.
- Andromeda (constellation) : Constellation in the northern sky, which is surrounded by Auriga, Perseus, Aries, Cetus, Eridanus, Orion and Gemini.
- Antares : The brightest star in the constellation of Scorpius and the sixteenth brightest star in the nighttime sky.
- Cancer (constellation) : Constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Leo and Gemini, fourth member of the zodiac, its name is Latin for 'crab'.
- Capricornus : A constellation in the southern sky. It is surrounded by Aquarius, Aquila, Sagittarius, Microscopium and Piscis Austrinus.
- Ecliptic : Great circle that apparent orbit of Sun makes on celestial sphere.