Domain Name System security/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Domain Name System security, or pages that link to Domain Name System security or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Domain Name System security. Needs checking by a human.
- Denial of service : An attack on a computer or communications system that tries to prevent the system delivering its normal services to its users,
- Digital certificate : A means by which the user of a public key can obtain it from a central repository, with high confidence that key is correct and has not been revoked
- Domain Name System dynamic update : A set of mechanisms for securely updating the distributed database of the Domain Name System, on an individual host basis
- Domain Name System : The Internet service which translates to and from IP addresses and domain names.
- Internet Protocol version 6 address management : Those operational best practices that go into obtaining Internet Protocol version 6 address space and developing an address assignment plan
- Internet Protocol version 6 deployment : As opposed to the protocol mechanisms or addressing conventions, these are the operational matters that arise in deploying IPv6, including interoperability among implementations, support tools, and coexistence techniques
- Miscreant : One who enters a computer or computer network without authorization by the owner or administrator, regardless of the motivation for entry
- Virtual private network : The emulation of a private Wide Area Network (WAN) facility using IP facilities, including the public Internet or private IP backbones.