Domain Name System/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Domain Name System, or pages that link to Domain Name System or to this page or whose text .
- Internet Protocol : A protocol that is used to transmit data across an Internet Protocol Suite-compatible network, "hop-by-hop" from the source host, through intermediate routers, to the destination host
- Directory service : A function that maps to and from human-readable names and computer-readable addresses, not intended to be a search engine
- Domain Name System non-technical policy issues : Add brief definition or description
- Domain Name System security : A set of extensions to the Domain Name System to protect it from security threats known at the time
- Domain Name System and IPv6 : Add brief definition or description
- Domain Name System dynamic update : A set of mechanisms for securely updating the distributed database of the Domain Name System, on an individual host basis