Digital certificate/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Digital certificate, or pages that link to Digital certificate or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Digital certificate. Needs checking by a human.
- Certificate revocation list : A means of detecting digital certificates that have been revoked by the appropriate certification authority or registration authority; it may be a physical list, or information stored or transmitted by appropriate electronic means
- Certification authority : An organization, part of a public key infrastructure, which has the authority to issue and revoke digital certificates, act as a repository for certificates and revocations, and to delegate some of its functions to registration authorities
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Domain Name System security : A set of extensions to the Domain Name System to protect it from security threats known at the time
- Hash (cryptography) : An algorithm that produces a fixed-size digest from an input of essentially arbitrary size.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act : a 1996 U.S. statute protecting the confidentiality of medical records
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Public key infrastructure : The set of mechanisms that make public key cryptography operationally usable, concentrating on trusted mechanisms to store new public keys, make them accessible to authorized users, and verify the keys' validity including the absence of administrative revocation