- See also changes related to Cytomegalovirus, or pages that link to Cytomegalovirus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cytomegalovirus. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Cidofovir : A cytosine-based antiviral drug for treating herpes cytomegalovirus retinitis associated with HIV/AIDS.
- Diabetes mellitus : Relative or absolute lack of insulin leading to uncontrolled carbohydrate metabolism.
- Foscarnet : Antiviral for treating infections in patients with compromised immune systems, often associated with AIDS.
- Ganciclovir : Antiviral drug used to treat herpesviruses, particularly cytomegalovirus associated with HIV/AIDS.
- Human Herpes Viruses : A group of DNA viruses, important in human disease.
- Polymicrogyria : A disorder in which the brain surface resembles that of a road paved with cobblestones.
- Virus (biology) : A microscopic particle that can infect the cells of a biological organism and can reproduce only with the assistance of the cells it infects.
- Virus classification : Naming and placing viruses into a taxonomic system.