Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Creationism, or pages that link to Creationism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Creationism. Needs checking by a human.
- American Civil Liberties Union : American political action group founded in 1920 for protection of civil liberties.
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek : (1632 - 1723) Dutch scientist who discovered single-celled organisms.
- Atheism : Absence of belief in any god or other supernatural beings; distinct from antitheism, or opposition to religion, and agnosticism, the position that one cannot know whether such beings exist.
- Biblical inerrancy : The doctrinal position, widely held by conservative Christians, that the Bible is inerrant and without imperfection.
- Charles Darwin : (1809 – 1882) English natural scientist, most famous for proposing the theory of natural selection.
- David Attenborough : (born 8th May 1926 in London, England) an English naturalist and broadcaster and the younger brother of film director Richard Attenborough.
- Design argument for the existence of God : An a posteriori (empirical) argument for the existence of a god or gods.
- Diploma mill : Organization that provides a certificate that indicates educational achievement for a fee.
- Discovery Institute : Conservative think-tank based in Seattle; best-known for promoting intelligent design creationism.
- Education : Learning, teaching, research and scholarship activities for the purpose of organizing, presenting and acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Edwards v. Aguillard : 1987 Supreme Court of the United States case which found Louisiana's 'equal treatment' law to be an unconstitutional breach of the Establishment Clause.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Framework interpretation (Genesis) : A variant of the creationist view of the origin of the universe and life on Earth.
- Fundamentalism : Form of religion that holds to scriptural inerrantism or similarly strict literalism.
- Genesis : First book of the Torah and the Hebrew Bible.
- Giant Panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca) : Endangered species of bear native to south-western China, with distinctive black and white coat and diet of mainly bamboo.
- Intelligent design : Claim that fundamental features of the universe and living things are best explained by purposeful causation.
- Michael Ruse : (1940–) Philosopher of science with a primary interest in evolution.
- Old earth creationism : Add brief definition or description
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Protestantism : The branch of Christianity that separated from the Roman Catholic Church during the Reformation of the 16th century.
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.
- Quiverfull : A Protestant, Evangelical movement that advocates large families and no birth control.
- Religion in the United States : Article describing variety and evolution of American religion.
- Richard Dawkins : Add brief definition or description
- Sarah Palin : Add brief definition or description
- Social Darwinism : Add brief definition or description
- Stephen Jay Gould : Add brief definition or description
- Tennessee : Add brief definition or description
- The Origin of Species : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Republican Party : Add brief definition or description
- Young earth creationism : Add brief definition or description