Cosmic inflation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cosmic inflation, or pages that link to Cosmic inflation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cosmic inflation. Needs checking by a human.
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Big Bang : A cosmological theory holding that the universe originated approximately 20 billion years ago from the violent explosion of a very small agglomeration of matter of extremely high density and temperature.
- COBE (astronomy) : Satellite dedicated to cosmology, launched in 1989 to investigate the cosmic microwave background radiation of the universe and provide measurements that would help shape our understanding of the cosmos.
- Cosmology : A branch of astronomy and of metaphysics committed to the study of the universe as a whole, of the contents, structure, and evolution of the universe from the beginning of time to the future.
- Framework interpretation (Genesis) : A variant of the creationist view of the origin of the universe and life on Earth.
- Galaxy : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Galaxy (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Light : The part of the electromagnetic spectrum visible to a species' biological eye.
- Old earth creationism : Add brief definition or description