Comprehension approach/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Comprehension approach, or pages that link to Comprehension approach or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Comprehension approach. Needs checking by a human.
- Language acquisition : The study of how language comes to users of first and second languages.
- Martha Young-Scholten : linguist specialising in the phonology and syntax of second language acquisition (SLA); senior lecturer at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- Monitor theory : Hypotheses developed by the linguist Stephen Krashen to explain and predict the process of second language acquisition.
- Second language acquisition : Process by which people learn a second language in addition to their native language(s), where the language to be learned is often referred to as the 'target language'.
- Stephen Krashen : emeritus professor of education at the University of Southern California; his research concerns second language acquisition (SLA), bilingual education, literacy and neurolinguistics.
- Writing : The process of recording thoughts or speech in a visually or haptically retrievable manner.