Chordoma Foundation/Related Articles
Chordoma Foundation: A non-profit organization that supports research on and education about chordoma, and provides a community for affected patients and their families.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Chordoma : A malignant tumor arising from the embryonic remains of the notochord.
- Foundation : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Foundation (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Non-profit organization : An organization whose primary goals do not include making profit; details differ between jurisdictions.
- Patient advocacy group : Add brief definition or description
- Josh Sommer : Add brief definition or description
- Simone Sommer : Add brief definition or description
- Cancer : A generic term for a large group of diseases that can affect any part of the body; one defining feature is the rapid creation of abnormal cells that grow beyond their usual boundaries, and which can then invade adjoining parts of the body and spread to other organs.
- Open science : A movement aimed at making the process of scientific research more transparent both within and beyond the scientific community, and at sharing its results with the widest possible audience.