- See also changes related to Chordoma, or pages that link to Chordoma or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Oncology : The medical diagnosis and treatment of neoplasia, using pharmacologic, radiation, immunologic and surgical techniques; relevant formal subspecialties are medical oncology in internal medicine and radiation oncology in radiology; surgeons also may specialize in neoplasia
- Notochord : A cartilaginous rod of mesodermal cells at the dorsal midline of all chordate embryos, important for the development of the vertebral column and the spinal cord.
- Tumour : Abnormal growth of tissue resulting from uncontrolled, progressive multiplication of cells and serving no physiological function.
- Conventional chordoma : Add brief definition or description
- Chondroid chordoma : Add brief definition or description
- Chordoma Foundation : A non-profit organization that supports research on and education about chordoma, and provides a community for affected patients and their families.
- Chondrosarcoma : Add brief definition or description
- Meningioma : Add brief definition or description
- Embryonic development : Add brief definition or description
- Spinal cord : Part of the central nervous system with the brain, enclosed by the vertebral column; carries neural signals from the brain and sensory information from the rest of the body, and is also responsible for certain reflexes.